Just Announced: 2% Fixed Rate Business Financing
The Pennsylvania Industrial Development Authority (PIDA) is pleased to announce that for a limited time, it is offering loans at a 2% interest rate, fixed for the full term of the loan to qualifying businesses.
Established in 1956, PIDA is a component unit of the PA Department of Community and Economic Development and provides low-interest loans and lines of credit through certified economic development organizations (CEDOs) for eligible businesses that commit to creating and/or retaining jobs, as well as for the development of industrial parks and multi-tenant facilities.
Eligible project costs through PIDA include:
- Land and Building Acquisition
- Construction and Renovation
- Machinery and Equipment Acquisitions
- Working Capital Costs
Eligible businesses include:
- Manufacturing Enterprises
- Industrial Enterprises
- Agricultural Processors and Producers
- Research and Development Enterprises
- Hospitality Enterprises
- Computer-related Service Enterprises
- Construction Enterprises
- Child Daycare Enterprises
- Retail and Service Enterprises
ACT NOW! To take advantage of this limited-time opportunity and to learn more about the program, please visit dced.pa.gov/PIDA.